My name is Marco Geri and I a.m. to owner of www.bontryp.com, and I inform you ace to user about the conditions I assume when I obtain, store and manage your dates through the contact or subscription form, ace I practice in the European Territory, My website must comply with European legislation. Ace to owner, I guarantee compliance with current regulations on protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with the Regulation of the European Union (2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Full name of the holder: Marco Geri
Commercial name: bontryp
Electronic mail: email@example.com
Web site: www.bontryp.com
Social activity: businesses online
Principles applied in the data processing
Like proprietor of www.bontryp.com, in the treatment of its personal data, I will apply the European norm of protection of data, like for example:
Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to captures, manage and organize your personal data, for one or dwells specific purposes, which of total course I will inform you previously with transparency.
Principle of dates minimization: I will request only the dates necessary for the purpose or the purposes that I request.
Principle of limitation of the conservation period: your dates will sees kept only for the for Time strictly necessary the purpose or the purposes of the treatment. Ace to owner I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the subscriptions marries of, I will periodically review the lists and delete those inactivates record for to considerable Time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your dates will sees treated in such way to guarantee its security, confidentiality and integrity. Ace to owner, I take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized Access or to improper uses of my users’ dates by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
For browsing the website www.bontryp.com, no data is needed, however there are several cases where I will ask you to provide them.
- By contacting through the contact form
- When making a comment on the website www.bontryp.com
- By enrolling in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
- By enrolling in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MailRelay.
- By enrolling in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with SendinBlue.
As a user, the data protection regulations recognize you some rights you have over www.bontryp.com
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
These rights are personal and therefore must be exercised by the interested party, directly requesting the owner of the website.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “Data protection” adding as proof proof the photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
You also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: Through the form I request personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
I can use this information to respond to the request of your messages about doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the page.
- Content subscription forms: As the owner request the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide will be located on the servers of Inmotion, my hosting provider, based in USA.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- Learn to pronounce To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To improve the services offered www.bontryp.com.
- To manage social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of bontryp the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and that You have previously accepted.
As owner I will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage my presence in the social network, inform you of my activities , products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Security of personal data
For the protection of your personal data, I take all reasonable precautions to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content from another website
The pages of www, bontryp.com may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for the data processing
The legal base for the treatment of your data is: the consent.
Personal data category
The category of personal data that bontryp processes plows identifying dates.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide will be kept until you ask me to delete it.
Recipients of personal data
Many plugins and tools I use are run by third parties, therefore they are under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Inmotion, hsoting, address 360 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1055, El Segundo, CA 90245
- Google Analytics It is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.,a company of Delaware whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics use “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Holder to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in USA.
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a It treats the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the owner of the website. a company of una compañía de Delaware whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
You can use the ad settings to manage the Google ads that you want to be shown and those that aren’t, based on your interests. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may continue to appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the IP address, the type of browser and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you would like more information about this practice and know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here.
Browsing you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google : The Owner of this website uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to bontryp are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
Like user of the Web site, it declares to be informed into the conditions of protection of personal data, it accepts and it accepts its treatment on the part of the holder in the form and for the fines indicated in this Policy of privacy.
In order to exert its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, the valid legal test like photocopy of the DNI or its equivalent one must along with send an electronic mail to email@example.com.
The proprietor of the site reserves the right to modify this Policy of privacy to adapt it to the legislative or jurisprudenciales developments, as well as to the practices of the industry.
These effective policies until they are modified by other published publications.