- General Privacy statement
The following privacy notice sets out our policy for processing your personal data that we collect through our website at www.bontryp.com. bontryp, with registered office at c/Verbena, 46025 Valencia, is the data controller (within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “General Data Protection Regulation”), responsible for processing your personal data in connection with the website bontryp .
We process personal data collected via the Website. Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation). We collect the following personal data when you visit the Website, whether you are a registered user of the Website or not:
- IP address
- information on your device (e.g. screen size)
- (social) network user ID, if you use social network plug-ins (e.g. “Like” button)
- website usage (i.e. how you interact with our Website)
- public content you may have posted on, or through the Website
We use your IP address, as well as cookies, to collect this personal data:
You will not be requested to log in or provide personal details in order to access the Website. You can be required to log in to access certain features.
We also process the following personal data in addition to that specified under 1. Above, for the purposes described hereafter:
- basic personal details (first name / surname / age / address)
- address for dispatch
- Marketing communications’ usage (e.g. whether you open them or not, on which links you click)
- email address
- telephone no.
- photo, information on life events
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests / Administrative interactions
- Respond to your inquiries, questions and comments, and fulfil your requests
You have the option of contacting us via the Website. If you send us a message via the Website, we will use your personal data to help us deal with any enquiries, suggestions and complaints you may have.
We will not generally forward any requests or enquiries to third parties
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests to answer your queries.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
We use your personal data to provide you with important information relating to the Website, your transactions and any changes in our terms and conditions, our policies or this Privacy Notice (“Important Emails”).
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests to inform you by email about the evolution of our Website, our terms and conditions, our policies, and this Privacy Notice.
- Data analytics
We collect your personal data in an aggregated form, to measure your engagement with the Website (e.g. to know how you use our Website, when do you use them, using what device) and with our marketing communications (e.g. whether you open them or not, on which links you click), and derive general consumption trends and patterns from this analysis. This analysis helps us to know the website users better and adapt our website to the identified preferences of the users.
You can accept or refuse this collection and use of your personal data for the purpose of performing data analytics to derive trends and improve our Website by contacting us using the contact information listed. You can also withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the abovementioned purpose using the contact information listed in section VII of this Privacy Notice. You can also let us know that you wish to withdraw your consent by using the contact information listed.
- Competitions, prize draws, surveys and other special offers/promotions
We will offer competitions, prize draws, surveys and similar special offers/promotions via the Website which can require online registration (including your email address, user ID and password). We will generally ask you for certain personal information if you register for or win a competition, prize draw, survey or other special offer/promotion, in order to carry out the event until its completion, and keep you informed about it.
Legal basis for processing: the processing of the personal data that you provide us to register to competitions, prize draws, surveys and other special offers/promotions for the purposes stated above is based on performance of the relevant promotion terms and conditions.
You should carefully read the terms and conditions (including any data protection provisions) for any competitions, prize draws, surveys or other special offers/promotions you may take part in via the Website as they may contain other important information on the use of your personal data by us or any sponsor. If those terms and conditions and personal data provisions are not consistent with those set out in this Privacy Notice, those other provisions shall take precedence.
bontryp.com does not share your data with any third party.
You have the right:
- to be provided with a copy of any personal data that we hold about you, with certain related information;
- to require us to update or correct any inaccurate personal data, or complete any incomplete personal data;
- to require that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You also have the right, in certain circumstances:
- to object to the processing of your personal data;
- to require us to delete your personal data;
- to “restrict” our processing of your personal data, so that it can only continue subject to very tight restrictions; and
- to require personal data which you have provided to us, and which are processed based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, to be “ported” to you or to any recipient designated by you.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights to information, correction, deletion of data, restriction of data processing, rights to objection, to have your data transferred or processing of your data blocked, you can contact us using one of the options below.
- You can send us an email to the following address: email@example.com
- You can write to the following address:
- Please specify clearly which information you would like us to review or amend.
- In accordance with article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you will continue to have a right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement) if you are of the opinion that any of your personal data is processed in a manner constituting an infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation [or the new Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu)]
We intend to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. We will delete the personal data that we hold about you when we no longer need it. We keep your personal data that we use for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice for a period of 2 years maximum, except where legal requirements imposing that we keep your personal data longer or less longer apply.
You can find out when this Privacy Notice was last amended by checking at the top of this page. All considered changes to this Privacy Notice shall be communicated to you well in advance of the changes actually taking effect.
This Privacy Notice is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium and any other applicable laws in the European Union.